This article will demonstrate where to edit employee data and what data is editable.
Employers can only edit employee information if the employee belongs to 1 company and their employment status in the Employees dashboard is “Pending.” Under any other circumstance, the employee is responsible for updating their personal data through the OregonSaves Employee Portal.
Starting from the employee dashboard, click on the employee whose information you wish to edit.
Upon clicking the employee name, the Edit button will display at the bottom of the employee Identification card and Contact card in the Profile tab.
- If an employee does not meet the above criteria, there will be a Lock image at the bottom of the cards because:
- Employee status is not listed as “Pending,” their information cannot be updated
- Employee status is listed as “Pending,” but they belong to more than 1 company in the program
- Social security numbers are never editable in the OregonSaves employer portal.
Edit the employee's Identification information, then click "Save."
Edit the employee's contact information, then click "Save."
From the "Employment" tab, click on "Edit."
Please note that the information in the Employment card within the “Employment” tab can always be edited as the employer provides this information.
- External payroll ID: (if applicable) The company may have a unique identifier for employees aside from their SSN
Enter the external payroll ID and click "Save."
The Employee Eligibility card is never editable in the OregonSaves employer portal. If you believe an employee’s eligibility is displayed incorrectly, please contact the BNY support team.
If you wish to add a new employee, please see our article “Adding New Employees”